Max: 6 people Start Time: 8.30 am Duration: 9 Hours (+/-)
If you’re looking for somewhere that’s untainted, off the beaten path and away from the tourist crowd, check out Banyumala Waterfall. It’s a beautiful twin waterfall hidden away in Buleleng that shouldn’t be missed.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Nominated for designation as a UNESCO World Heritage site, Jatiluwih offers a beautiful view of contoured rice terraces irrigated using an impressive communal water system developed by Balinese farmers. The scenic drive through the quaint villages and verdant slopes of the central coastal regency of Tabanan adds to the experience.
A stop for grabbing a wide range of tropical fruits (mangosteen, bananas, tamarillos, tangerines and, most importantly, strawberries – the prize produce of Bedugul village and catch insightful glimpses into the daily life of Balinese.
Ulundanu Lakeside Temple
The Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is both a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Beratan Lake in Bedugul, central Bali.
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIVE:
- Service of an English speaking guide
- Round trip with comfortable and air - conditioned car
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Mineral Water
- Cold Towel
- Car parking, petrol, and tax
TOUR PRICE NOT EXCLUSIVE:
- Your lunch approximately US$ 7 – 10 per person
- Private tour (only you and your family/friend in the car)
- The tour prices are based pick up around Ubud area. Please let us know if you're staying outside Ubud.
- Payment only available in cash and please pay to our guide once your trip have been finished
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancelation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate