Max: 6 people Start Time: 8.30 am Duration: 9 Hours (+/-)
Taman Ujung ‘water palace’, with its complete and official designation of Taman Sukasada Ujung, is located in the village of Seraya in Karangasem regency. It is the sister site of Tirta Gangga, also built by the late raja of Karangasem. The complex consists of various large pools and historic structures set against a backdrop of Mount Agung and the eastern shoreline.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Tukad Cepung Waterfall still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The fact that this spot is not known to a lot of people and still not under the commercial tourist spots.
Tirta Gangga Water Palace
The former royal palace of Tirtagangga (which means water of the Ganges, Hinduism's holy river) features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
Lempuyang Temple (Heaven Gate)
Pura Lempuyang Luhur is a complex of temples that speckles a trail leading to the top of Mount Lempuyang, a holy mountain. A total of seven temples dot the mountain’s slopes. At the first temple, a fantastic “gateway to heaven” greets visitors. Looking through the gate on a clear day reveals Mount Agung framed within its sides.
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIVE:
- Service of an English speaking guide
- Round trip with comfortable and air - conditioned car
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Mineral Water
- Cold Towel
- Car parking, petrol, and tax
TOUR PRICE NOT EXCLUSIVE:
- Your lunch approximately US$ 7 – 10 per person
- Private tour (only you and your family/friend in the car)
- The tour prices are based pick up around Ubud area. Please let us know if you're staying outside Ubud.
- Payment only available in cash and please pay to our guide once your trip have been finished
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancelation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate