Max: 6 people Start Time: 8.30 am Duration: 8 Hours (+/-)
Pandawa Beach, locally referred to as ‘Pantai Pandawa’, is a great addition to Bali’s collection of gorgeous beaches, located on Bali’s southern Bukit Peninsula. ‘Hidden’ behind large carved limestone cliffs that reveal wide views to the Indian Ocean.
Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island's western shores. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple's appeal.
This beach features an exotic setting; a simply stunning one hundred meter-long stretch of sand that is accessible down a flight of stairs through a unique hollow rock entrance.
Blue Point Beach
Suluban (Blue Point) Beach is one of Bali’s most unique coasts, concealed by natural limestone formations and accessed via steps and log ramps through narrow gaps in the rock. Canopied by a looming cliff face.
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIVE:
- Service of an English speaking guide
- Round trip with comfortable and air - conditioned car
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Mineral Water
- Cold Towel
- Car parking, petrol, and tax
TOUR PRICE NOT EXCLUSIVE:
- Your lunch approximately US$ 7 – 10 per person
- Private tour (only you and your family/friend in the car)
- The tour prices are based pick up around Ubud area. Please let us know if you're staying outside Ubud.
- Payment only available in cash and please pay to our guide once your trip have been finished
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancelation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate