A natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed Macaques.
Taman Ayun Temple
This temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIVE:
- All the entrance tickets for itinerary
- Service of an English speaking guide
- Round trip with comfortable and air - conditioned car
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Car parking, petrol, and tax
TOUR PRICE NOT EXCLUSIVE:
- Your lunch approximately US$ 7 – 10 per person
- Private tour (only you and your family/friend in the car)
- The tour prices are based pick up around Ubud area. Please let us know if you're staying outside Ubud.
- Payment only available in cash and please pay to our guide once your trip have been finished
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancelation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate