Max: 6 people Start Time: 8.30 am Duration: 8 Hours (+/-)
TEGALLALANG RICE TERRACES
Witness the magnificent view of rice paddy terraces involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system).
GUNUNG KAWI THE ROCKY TEMPLE
Bali’s most unique archaeological sites, comprising a collection of ancient shrine reliefs carved into the face of a rock cliff.
HOLY SPRING WATER TEMPLE
A very active temple built around a bubbling spring, Pura Tirta Empul is an interesting place to observe Hindu devotees purifying themselves by means of ritual bathing.
PENGLIPURAN HERITAGE VILLAGE
Penglipuran heritage village is a beautiful heritage highland village in the regency of Bangli, Bali. Penglipuran village established in Bangli kingdom era. It’s best known for its everlasting culture and beutiful village landscape.
TUKAD CEPUNG WATERFALL
Tukad Cepung Waterfall still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The fact that this spot is not known to a lot of people and still not under the commercial tourist spots.
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIVE:
- Service of an English speaking guide
- Round trip with comfortable and air - conditioned car
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Mineral Water
- Cold Towel
- Car parking, petrol, and tax
TOUR PRICE NOT EXCLUSIVE:
- Your lunch approximately US$ 7 – 10 per person
- Private tour (only you and your family/friend in the car)
- The tour prices are based pick up around Ubud area. Please let us know if you're staying outside Ubud.
- Payment only available in cash and please pay to our guide once your trip have been finished
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancelation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate