Max: 6 people Start Time: 8.30 am Duration: 7 Hours (+/-)
Tegallalang rice terrace
Witness the magnificent view of rice paddy terraces involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system).
Witness the hidden and beautiful waterfall in the village of Ubud.
This beautiful temple is designed with full of Balinese ornaments, even the roof of the buildings are made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
Goa Gajah Temple
Built as a spiritual place for meditation, Elephant Cave Temple dates as far back as the 11th century. Built on a hillside where two streams met to form a river junction, the site was deemed sacred and the temple was built for prayer and enclosed meditation. The entrance to the cave depicts a giant menacing face whose wide open mouth forms the doorway.
TOUR PRICE INCLUSIVE:
- Service of an English speaking guide
- Round trip with comfortable and air - conditioned car
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Mineral Water
- Cold Towel
- Car parking, petrol, and tax
TOUR PRICE NOT EXCLUSIVE:
- Your lunch approximately US$ 7 – 10 per person
- Private tour (only you and your family/friend in the car)
- The tour prices are based pick up around Ubud area. Please let us know if you're staying outside Ubud.
- Payment only available in cash and please pay to our guide once your trip have been finished
- If you wish to cancel your tour please let us know one day in advance and free cancelation fee
- Payment can be made by USD or IDR based on daily exchange rate